- Product Details
The COATS® Model HIT 6000 Heavy Duty Truck Tire Changer
The COATS® HIT 6000 tire changer is designed for servicing tubeless tires. It can change tubeless truck tires in a matter of minutes without the use of adapters, as well as loosen tube-type tire beads.
- Handles wheel widths of 6 inches to 15 inches and diameters of 16.5 inches to 24.5 inches.
- Changes all 15-degree single-piece highway rims, including demountable Dayton wheels, reverse disc Budd wheels and standard disc wheels.
- One control stick for pivoting the tabletop and clamping the rim chuck.
- Dedicated two-way pedals activate bead-loosening, mounting and demounting.
- Optional #183945 nylon head combo tool available for aluminum wheels.
Weight (lbs) 1150.0000 Operation Lay Back, Center Mount Wheel Handled Budd & Dayton Tubeless Mount / Demount Center Post Tool Head Offset Independent Removable, Mount in Table Table Shape Lay Back Wheel Clamping Method Lay Back, Center Mount Wheel Lift Tilt Back Frame Structure Tilt Table Max Tire Diameter 44" (1118mm) Max Tire Width 16" (406mm) Min / Max Rim Diameter 16.5"-24.5" Electric Specifications 220v / 1ph or 220v / 3ph, 60Hz Air Required Yes Max Chuck Torque 2900 ft/lbs Max Overall Dimension 78”(w)x48”(d)
- Related Products