- Product Details
The Coats® Model 9024E Tire Changer handles larger tires without hassle. It's the tire changer that takes on the biggest challenges.
Clamps Wheels Externally Up to 24 Inches
(Up to 28" with optional clamps, PN 8185531 or 8185590) Wheels keep getting bigger and more expensive. The Coats® 9024E allows you to change tires on oversized wheels (up to 24”) while providing complete protection. It can also clamp internally up to 26”. You can service the expanding market for custom alloy wheels.
Improved Bead Loosener Action
Cam operated bead loosener ensures contact with wider wheels at the proper angles. Minimizes risk of wheel damage..
Power Devices That Do 90% of the Work
Power tapered rollers, pneumatic drop center, and swing-in rollers handle approximately 90% of the effort required to change even the toughest tires. Technicians can concentrate on efficiency.
Complete Protection for Expensive, Delicate Wheels
The Coats® 9024E provides protection for wheels at every step of the process. Bead loosener socks, clamp booties, and lift tool protection prevent metal-to-metal contact that causes scratching or marring.
- Pneumatic drop center provides the power to hold run-flat and low-profile sidewalls in the drop center. Follows the bead as the tire mounts.
- Tilt-back head is angled for no interference on second bead removal. Now tilts farther for more clearance.
- High-torque electric turntable is rated at a full 2 hp. Works at controlled speed for easy tire removal and installation. Gives low-profile and run-flat beads time to relax, for less risk of tire damage.
- Pressure limiter for inflation control and enhanced safety.
- Power tapered roller allows easy bead and rim lubrication, plus assists in mounting run-flat and low-profile tires.
- Pair of swing-in rollers re-loosen stubborn beads or provide lift support for wide and heavy tires.
- Total rim protection package comes with clamp, lift tool and bead-loosener socks, plus Duckhead® booties and controlled rotation to protect the most expensive wheels.
- Newly designed pedal guard helps prevent improper pedal selection.
- Bead-loosener with new cam design ensures contact with wider wheels at the proper angle.
Weight (lbs) 1087.0000 Video Demo http://www.ammcoats.com/tire-changer-videos/9024-tire-changer-video Operation 1st Loosen Bead, 2nd Mount/Demount Wheel Handled Alloy & Steel, Car & Light Truck Mount / Demount Tilt Back Tool Head Offset Automatic Table Shape X-Shaped Wheel Clamping Method Four Clamps, Air Cylinder Operated Height of Table to Floor 27" (686 mm) Bead Loosening System Foot-Controlled, Air Cylinder Bead Lifting System Tire Bar (1st Bead, Roller Second) Air Drive System N/A Electric Drive System 2HP Electric Motor, 110v, 60hz, 25amp (110-175psi, 5scfm required for cylinders) Inflation Pressure Control Limiter Assist Arms/Tools 4 Powered Wheel Lift Optional Clamping Pressure Limited None Clamps Fixed Bead Seating Reservoir 4.3 Gal. Tank Inflation Gauge 60 psi Air Supply Gauge 0-300 psi Water Filter/Lubricator or Oil Injector Filter / Lube Storage Tray Plastic Tray Inflation Guard N/A Standard Protectors Nylon head, steel head inserts, clamp beadloosener & tool covers Min / Max Rim Diameter 12"-24" external, 14"-26" internal (car & light truck only) Max Rim Width 15" (381mm) Max Tire Diameter 50" (1270mm) Rotation Speed 1 Speed Chassis Footprint 65"w x 70"d x 89"h Recommended Work Area 7' x 7'
- Product Videos
- Related Products